3rd Party Ad-Tags Serving Policy
This document was last updated on April 22, 2018
This 3rd party ad-tags serving policy is designed to ensure that all advertisers using AdFalcon Platform understand and meet our ad quality standards. It applies to all ad inventory purchased through the AdFalcon Platform. This 3rd party ad-tags serving policy is updated from time to time and is effective as of the date written above. You are required to review it on a regular basis to ensure that your 3rd Party Ad-Tags meet these guidelines. Failure to abide by the rules of this policy may lead to the suspension of your AdFalcon Platform account.
- You are prohibited from using Page-redirects, page-takeovers and automatic expendables.
- You are prohibited from utilizing Mal-ware, viruses, automatic installations, trojan horses or any kind of automatic software download/installation. Doing so will result in revoking your ad tag permission and suspending or terminating your account and legal action can be pursued against you.
- Creatives may not be changed once ad tags have been approved. If new creatives need to be added, the old ad tag should be archived and re-added before new creatives are used and submitted for Approval again.
- The “Destination URL” entered when building your campaign must reflect the landing page URL that your ad tags will redirect to. This URL will not be used as the actual click link, however you are required to declare the landing page URL in this field.
- Only One landing page can be used for any given ad. All creatives in an ad tag must point to the same landing page and all ad tags in the same ad must point to the same landing page.
- It is not permitted to change the landing page URL from the URL that was approved when you submitted your Ad Tags. If the landing page URL needs to be changed then it has to be submitted again for review.
- Collecting anonymous traffic data for purposes of aggregated reach, frequency and/or performance and conversion reporting using a cookie, mobile advertising identifiers, web beacon, or other tracking mechanism is allowed; as long as it will not be associated to a User’s Personally Identifiable Information. It is prohibited to collect data during ad delivery (data collected from an impression) for the purposes of retargeting ads, segmenting users, creating or supplementing user profiles or inventory profiles; using data collected from a click or a post-click activity for these purposes is allowed.
- Impression and billing reports provided by Noqoush will be the reports of record between Noqoush and the advertising partner. Third party reports will not affect the rights or obligations of Noqoush and the advertising partner.
- All other Noqoush ad creative policies must be obeyed while using ad tags. This includes banned content types, creative guidelines and publisher guidelines.